Companies struggle to deal with the unprecedented 85% annual growth in unstructured data, of which 70% has no business value, yet it generates significant cost and risk for IT, Legal and Business Users.
Let Integro help you gain insight into, and act on, your unstructured data
We’ll help you get a holistic understanding of your data across all unstructured sources, enabling you to spot compliance violations, inform infrastructure planning decisions, and provide insight into data that might be used for eDiscovery or Records Management initiatives.
Our team is here to help you not just install a solution, but also guide you through the laws, regulations, and best practices. We’ll also help you take necessary action, whether it’s remediating regulated data or getting rid of the obsolete.
Clean-up ROT Data – Redundant, Obsolete, and Trivial data
Remediate Regulated Data – PII, PCI, HIPAA, HR, Financial, Records
Secure High Value Data – IP, Pricing, Sales and Market, Patent, Planning
- Integro is IBM’s top trusted StoredIQ partner and expert.
- We understand your industry’s data challenges and have helped companies assess and act on data in industries such as financial, communications, industrial, healthcare, energy, and more with dramatic results.
- Take advantage of Integro’s library of custom reports for a wide range of industries.
- 22+ years of unstructured content management expertise with numerous IBM technical certifications.
- Each Integro consultant has over 10 years of live project experience.
- You want a partner you can trust for this business-critical analysis and solution.
Integro StoredIQ Package
- Content Assessment and Action on 10 TB of content
- Includes a 2 month IBM StoredIQ software license
- Integro will install, configure, index, analyze and act on the content per your policies
- High Value – Fast – Easy for you
Contact Integro via email or 303-575-9300 to get started today.
Example StoredIQ Findings
- For a major manufacturer – Uncovered 15,000 files containing lists of credit card numbers for their distributor network.
- For an insurance company – Determined that over 40% of their content was older than 7 years, having zero access by any users during that time.
- For an energy company – Identified over 30,000 documents which should have been handed over as part of a major divestiture.
See the latest StoredIQ insights and success stories
Business need: Strong growth and acquisitions left BBVA Compass with over 2.5 PB of data of disparate structures and little insight into it. How could the bank understand its data and enforce policies to manage
At Integro, we’re constantly on the lookout for innovative, effective, and proven technologies to support our customers’ information governance goals. In this 30-minute webinar, learn about two such industry leading technologies: Active Navigation –
Webinar Recording: Cover Your Assets – A Success Roadmap for Content Analysis, Protection, & Cleanup
As more companies move to the cloud and embark on digital transformation journeys, data analysis and cleanup projects are getting a lot of attention. Whether the goal is deleting ROT (Redundant/Risky, Outdated/Obsolete, and Trivial),
Whether you’re moving to the cloud or retiring a legacy system, migrating volumes of unstructured data becomes a necessary evil. Getting both the content and metadata out, with integrity and while keeping track of chain of custody, can be