Value-Based Email Governance:
Keep What is Important. Eliminate What is Not. With Integro Email Manager.
- Comprehensive Email Management – IEM provides proper declaration and classification of email content while automatically disposing of transient, non-essential email. IEM can manage email in place or store records in your ECM platform of choice.
- Automated Records Declaration – ‘Auto Classification With Human Oversight™’ delivers operational efficiencies while enabling end-users to participate in the records management process.
- Intuitive User Experience – Increases end-user email productivity while reducing the costs and risks associated with over-retention.
|Content-related risk mitigation via defensible disposal||Proactive management of explosive growth in email||
Proper declaration and
improvements, cost reductions
|Reduce/contain managed storage costs||Compliance and Governance: legal, regulatory, business policy|
|Proper retention of email records to meet legal, regulatory and
|Maintain integrity of the user work experience||Organization participates in the records management process|
- Zone Management® – Integro Email Manager (IEM) provides real-world email management and records classification using virtual zones. We refer to virtual zones because Zone Management is a metaphor. When a user declares a message as a record, thereby designating it to the Records Zone, the message can actually stay right where it is. With our virtual approach, there is no need for a physical area in the mail interface. As such, users may continue to work with messages as they are accustomed to doing. This improves user acceptance and participation which is the most important factor for a successful RIM program.
- Auto-Classification with Human OversightTM powered by SmartAssist® – IEM is the only product on the market that enables “auto-classification with human oversight,” delivered via Integro’s patented SmartAssist technology. While other solutions seek to restrict or eliminate end user participation, IEM with SmartAssist is designed to auto-classify as much as possible, while providing end users with the ultimate control.
IEM is used by numerous Fortune 1000 companies today. Learn more:
- Request a free demo – call Integro at 888-575-9300
- Download the complete datasheet (pdf)
- Watch videos of the product in action
- Watch podcasts & presentations
Contact Integro at 1-888-575-9300 or by email to order Integro Email Manager with Zone Management, SmartAssist, and Auto-Classification with Human Oversight.
Integro Email Manager, Zone Management, SmartAssist and Auto-Classification with Human Oversight are trademarks of Integro, Inc. All other copyrights and trademarks are acknowledged. Patent Notice.