Information Governance and Content Services Experts
Founded in 1995, Integro is an award-winning technical consultancy helping enterprises confront the evolving content landscape with modern solutions for information governance and content services. Integro’s proven framework drives down risk and improves operational efficiency by helping companies understand, enrich, and leverage diverse content types across the enterprise.
Our clients benefit from our own software and tools, our partners’ software and hardware, and the services of the best consultants in the industry. Our team’s knowledge and value span both technical and business aspects of information management, and especially email management.
Integro is a privately held, debt free company. All of our key staff and many of our consultants have been with Integro since inception. “Helping our customers achieve success, and seeing a project meet and exceed all goals” is one of the highest metrics Integro team members mention when asked what rewards they value as being part of the Integro team.
Our company name, Integro (in-té-gro), reflects the importance we place on integrity and the value we place on relationships. People trust Integro, not just for the solutions we provide, but also for the character of our people and organization. Our clients return to Integro year after year, some of which have been working with us since our inception more than 22 years ago.
Awards and industry recognition
Integro is continually recognized in the industry for outstanding technology solutions, stellar customer service, and industry excellence:
- Recognized as a Global Leader by research firm, Clutch, 2018
- Recognized as a Top ECM Consultancy by research firm, Clutch, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Integro Named a “Cool Vendor” by analyst firm, Gartner, 2015
- Named to Complex Discovery’s Short List of 100 Information Governance Enablers, 2015
- Winner, IBM Worldwide Business Partner Governance Excellence Award, 2014
- Top IBM ECM Consultant, Clutch independent IT research analyst, 2014
- IBM ECM Business Partner Achievement Award Winner, 2013
- Finalist, Smarter Computing, Information Management, IBM Beacon Awards, 2012
- Winner, Most Distinguished Achievement in North America, IBM Information Management Awards, 2008
- Finalist, Most Distinguished Achievement in North America, IBM Information Management Awards, 2007
- Integro President, Scott Burt, Named Technology Advocate of the Year by the Colorado Software and Technology Association, 2006
- Winner, Colorado Software and Internet Association Apex award for “Best Use of Technology,” 2004
- Finalist, “Best Knowledge and Content Management Solution”, 10th Annual Lotus Awards, December 2003
- Lotus Beacon Award for “Best Messaging Solution”
Experts in the industry
As a leading expert in Information Governance and Content Services solutions, Integro has designed and delivered hundreds of successful, high ROI solutions for customers. Integro is continually asked to speak at industry events and has been recognized with numerous awards for our solutions and customer service. Our value is deeper than the technology; it’s also the industry expertise, business acumen, and the deep understanding of records, content management and governance.
Commitment to customer delight and results
Our metric is customer delight and we’re absolutely committed to it. We have a long list of customer references and we’re happy to share it.
One of the keys to customer delight is that we keep the ROI in sight at all times. Our proactive approach to managing and governing enterprise content directly impacts the bottom line, drastically reducing eDiscovery and IT management costs, minimizing risk, ensuring regulatory compliance, and boosting user productivity. If we can’t deliver hard ROI we’ll guide you elsewhere. Read select success stories from some of the companies we’ve helped.
Strong industry partnerships
Integro works closely with numerous market-leading companies to ensure we deliver the best possible solutions for our customers. We are a Gold level IBM Business Partner and have worked with IBM technology since our inception more than 23 years ago. Learn more about Integro’s Partners.
We’re around for the long-haul
Integro is a privately held, debt free company that’s been in business for more than 23 years. Our core staff have been with us since inception. We grow and evolve with our customers, and you can count on us to be around for the long-haul.
Dedicated to supporting you
Integro can provide you with the level of support you need. Whether it’s providing on-call support for a product we implemented for you or taking over management of an entire solution, we can help. Learn more about Integro’s Support offerings here.