Did you miss Integro’s webinar or want to see it again? Not to worry – here’s the recorded version. Please fill out the brief form below. If you have any questions, please contact Kristyn.
Achieving Effective Information Governance with StoredIQ
Presented by Scott Burt, President, Integro
Recording date: 3/31/15
Description: Cut costs, minimize risk, & uncover the value of your unstructured data.
Up to 69% of the data that companies typically keep provides little or no value to the business – yet it presents heightened cost and risk. In this webinar, we’ll help you learn how to get more value out of your unstructured data, while reducing storage and eDiscovery costs and minimizing corporate risk. Learn how your organization can:
- Identify high-value content and make it readily available to those who need it.
- Eliminate redundant and unnecessary data that consumes infrastructure.
- Accurately identify and collect relevant data for litigation or audits.
- Cut eDiscovery costs and accelerate response time.
- Find, analyze, and act on unstructured data in-place, whether it resides in file shares, email, user desktops, and in the cloud.
Attendees: CIO, Legal, Compliance, Records Management