An End-To-End Solution with Integrity
- Proven Content Service platform – Box – recognized as a leader by both Forrester and Gartner.
- Architecture mapping your security model, metadata, classification, and folder structure so that no data or integrity is lost from one system to the other.
- Complete migration (export and ingest) of your data in a secure, timely manner, while maintaining data structure and integrity.
- Strategy for and movement of custom ECM applications.
- Training and knowledge transfer to ensure your team can take advantage of the benefits and features right away.
- Optional value-added services to enhance your information governance program (email governance, data cleanup, fileshare retirement, retention management)
Why ECM in the Cloud?
Get the latest Cloud ECM insights & success stories
BBVA Compass is leading the way in achieving a full Unified Information Governance program across both unstructured and structured data. Hear about the company's hybrid approach which features both cloud and on-premise solutions. In this webinar, we'll
The value of email management is massive, from reducing risk and eDiscovery costs to improving user productivity. So why do so many organizations consider it too challenging to implement? Thanks to modern technology like
ECM’s Future Part II: Cloud content management & governance - setting expectations and overcoming challenges In our May webinar, presenter John Frost, talked about ECM’s future and its impact on Information Governance. ECM
Enterprise Content Management in its current form has been more a departmentalized solution and not true enterprise. Governance professionals have had to deal with multiple content vendors in organizations and trying to manage records in