Transitioning to a new ECM platform? Migrating to the Cloud or Office365? Moving off a legacy system?
Migrating unstructured data such as email archives can be tricky, especially when you’re dealing with large volumes or high levels of complexity. Don’t risk harmful disruptions or lost records, and trust a migration expert to help:
- Legacy messaging or email archive migration
- Office365/Cloud migration
- ECM system migration
- Migration from Domino, IBM Content Collector or CommonStore
- Migration from P8 platform
Expert Email Archive Migration Services
- Planning and design, data cleanup, email extraction, implementation, training, support, and custom development.
- Integro’s migration experts have deep skillsets and have managed some of the most complex migrations in the world with terabyte-size repositories and millions of documents/messages.
- Complete auditing of every migrated item and eDiscovery compliance before, during, and after migration.
- Fast, flexible, and direct migrations across multiple platforms – Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino/Notes, OSymantec Enterprise Vault, EMC Emailxtender, HP Autonomy, Zantaz, FileNet and more!
- No impact on users.
Integro: A partner and solution you can trust
- Trusted migration adviser for 20+ years.
- Proven processes and methodologies developed over decades of delighting clients.
- Partnerships with a range of leading migration product vendors.
- Integro-built products and tools proven to significantly out-perform native utilities.
- Competitive licensing prices.
Get the latest Email Archive Migration insights & success stories
Business Need: The client, one of the nation’s largest electric utilities, required migration, implementation, and training services for a Corporate Records Information System (CRIS) replacement project.
Business need: The client, a governmental service division, made the strategic decision to move off its legacy email platform (Lotus Domino) and onto Microsoft Exchange/Office
Business need: The client, a large financial institution, needed to migrate 4.5TB of content as quickly and efficiently as possible out of IBM Content Manager
Switching email platforms? Moving to the Cloud? Migrating to a new ECM system? We’ve helped Fortune 500 companies with critical migrations and have learned