We are seeking a very special person who has the creativity and drive to lead an effective digital and content marketing team of one. Integro is an accomplished, award-winning technology and information governance consulting firm. We currently have an opportunity for someone to really make an impact with marketing for us.
- Enjoy marketing, but want to make a real impact with your ideas and effort
- Value seeing the results your marketing work produces for your company
- Thrive on learning new things and taking on today’s marketing challenges
- Get bored with a narrow role and being told what to do
- Build deep relationships with people and engender confidence in your work
- Want to grow your career in applying the latest in digital marketing strategies
- Have been working in marketing for a few years and want to accelerate your career
- Work in the tech industry
- Are a self-starter who likes to set goals and attain them
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies
- Want to be a part of a dynamic team
…then you might be a great fit to join Integro. We are seeking a ‘player manager’ who will build on Integro’s corporate strategies and plans to create the marketing plans to match, execute on those plans, and make them a reality. Integro has invested in leading tools of Pardot for marketing automation and Salesforce and will invest in your marketing campaigns. Most of our marketing is digital marketing using a content marketing approach – educating our prospects and nurturing them through their decision cycles.
Integro is filled with dedicated staff with great loyalty. Reciprocal loyalty that is both to the staff and in return to the company. This Marketing Manager role is critically important to the company and will report to the CEO and will work closely with Integro’s client success coordinator, the sales team, consulting, product development, and the executive team.
The responsibilities and authority will be broad spanning our:
- Content Creation of Marketing Assets
- Blog posts
- Data sheets
- Success stories
- Educational Webinars
- Social Media
- Marketing Automation
- Vendor Management
- Partner Marketing*
*Partner marketing is important especially as related to Integro’s deep partnership with IBM. Extensive marketing planning and activities are done jointly with IBM. This role requires a deep knowledge of IBM’s partner programs and relevant offerings to Integro.
- Email your resume to Lindsey Whitehead, email@example.com
- In the email subject line, write: Job Opening: Marketing Manager
- Please state in your email the reason you should be considered for the position