Integro is a leading national provider of modern Information Governance solutions helping F2000 clients with the growing privacy, regulatory, value, and efficiency use cases. Integro’s solution portfolio includes Integro’s own software as well as professional services on the most advanced content management and governance software products using Cloud, AI, Machine-Learning and related technology.
Integro’s culture and staff are its greatest asset representing continued success for more than 23 years with a loyal, empowered, intelligent and motivated team. No politics, simply rewarding work and relationships with clients and team-members. Integro consistently “Delights” clients with superior service and capabilities. Teammates who represent high integrity, initiative, intelligence, and hard work thrive at Integro.
Reports to VP of Consulting Operations and runs complex projects from design and development to production. Must be local to Denver with the ability to work downtown.
- Defines requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment.
- Identifies resources and schedule for project/program implementation.
- Creates strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Plans and schedules project deliverables, goals and milestones.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Directs and oversees project team and manages conflicts within group.
- Efficiently identifies and solves project issues.
- Communicates well with the client.
- Manages change orders, customer expectations and deliverables.
- Effectively applies Integro’s project management methodology and enforces project standards.
- Minimizes Integro’s exposure and risk on a project. Demonstrates leadership to define requirements for project risk.
- Tracks and reports hours and expenses; manages project budget.
- Designs and maintains technical and project documentation.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Awareness and alignment with other strategic projects and timelines.
- Oversight on post implementation support and enhancement requests.
Integro will provide to you
- Technical mentoring
- Corporate and team support
- High quality products and services to represent
- Mentorship and Teamwork – you will need to be rather independent, but not alone
- Competitive compensation with expense reimbursement
Technologies & Solutions
Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of working with Information Governance, Enterprise Content Management and other enterprise software solutions with experience in demanding corporate environments. The specific technologies of the greatest value to Integro include some combination of the following:
- IBM ECM Software including FileNet and Content Manager
- IBM ILG Software including StoredIQ, Atlas, Enterprise Records, eDiscovery
- Email archiving platforms including IBM Content Collector, EMC SourceOne, Autonomy, Symantec and other platforms
- Box and other Content Services platforms
- Email systems including Exchange, Office 365
- Imaging systems – especially IBM DataCap
- Operating Systems and Middleware technologies
Education and Training Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field
- Minimum 10 years of project management, preferably IT Project Management
- Minimum 3 years experience coordinating and/supporting IT business processes
- Budgeting and Scheduling experience
- Must reside in the Denver area with the ability to work downtown
- Travel may be required in the future
- PMI Certification required
- Email your resume or LinkedIn profile to Sue Burford.
- In the subject line, write: Integro Senior Project Manager.
- Please state in your email why you should be considered for the position.