Migrating your IBM Content Collector (ICC) or CommonStore email archive? Trust an expert to help
Whether you’re transitioning from Notes to Exchange, or upgrading to a new archiving system, retrieving your archived email from IBM Content Collector (ICC) or CommonStore (CSLD, CSX) can be slow and full of challenges. Integro can help.
Retrieve your email up to 10x faster and know exactly how much storage you’ll need
With Integro’s Email Migration Assistant (IEMA), we can retrieve email out of your repository up to 10 times faster than with native tools. We’ll also provide you with a report that tells you exactly how many email documents will be retrieved and how much space they will use. With IEMA, there’s no need to open every user’s mailbox—instead we work directly against FileNet P8 or IBM Content Manager. IEMA will retrieve all documents that meet your established criteria, including those that were deleted from users’ mailboxes.
- Speed – retrieve email up to 10 times faster than native utilities.
- Report on exactly how much email will be retrieved and required space before you begin—report by user or by group.
- Retrieval may be scheduled or run manually.
- Flexible retrieval parameters allow you to exclude users based on criteria (e.g., legal), select documents based on age, and retrieve users based on group/file name/server directory.
- Chain of custody of emails provided via full audit reports on mail messages and user mailboxes.
- Protects email integrity—email is not changed in any way.
Integro has been working with IBM products such as IBM Content Collector (ICC) and CommonStore since inception and we’ve helped many companies install, configure, and evolve their archiving solutions. Leveraging that in-depth knowledge and experience, we developed Integro Email Migration Assistant to help companies transition to the next evolution of archiving.
Integro can also help you with your overall migration to other market-leading systems.
Get the latest IEMA insights & success stories
Business need: The client, a governmental service division, made the strategic decision to move off its legacy email platform (Lotus Domino) and onto Microsoft Exchange/Office 365. The client wanted to
Business need: The client, a large financial institution, needed to migrate 4.5TB of content as quickly and efficiently as possible out of IBM Content Manager (CM8) via CommonStore to Lotus
Business Need: The client wanted to move its enterprise email archiving solution from being outsourced and on end-of-life software (CommonStore for Lotus Domino) to residing in-house and leveraging state-of-the-art software.