Information Lifecycle Governance (ILG) initiatives are gaining priority in large IT organizations, as companies recognize the importance of managing data through to the end of its useful life—and no longer. The business drivers for ILG range from the need to support compliance, audit and litigation efforts, to cost savings by retiring obsolete applications, to improving the performance of production applications, to more efficient disk storage management.
Increasingly, such initiatives extend to all data in the enterprise—both structured data in databases, and unstructured data in email and document management systems. Managing all this data requires tools that can archive both classes of data smoothly and efficiently, creating a corporate archive repository that ensures data is properly managed through the end of its useful life.
In this webinar, our structured archiving expert discusses:
- Techniques and tools for archiving structured data
- How to consolidate, manage and access archived data into a Corporate Data Repository
- Techniques for isolating and managing data used in litigation (legal hold processing)
- Case studies of common archiving use cases
- A leading, general purpose archiving platform: IBM Optim
Attendees: Chief Information Officer, Senior IT
Presented by: Marc Hebert, CEO of Estuate (an Integro partner)
Recording date: 6/16/16