Let Integro help you gain insight into, and act on, your unstructured data
We’ll help you get a holistic understanding of your data across all unstructured sources, enabling you to spot compliance violations, inform infrastructure planning decisions, and provide insight into data that might be used for eDiscovery or Records Management initiatives.
Our team is here to help you not just install a solution, but also guide you through the laws, regulations, and best practices. We’ll also help you take necessary action, whether it’s remediating regulated data or getting rid of the obsolete.
Clean-up ROT Data – Redundant, Obsolete, and Trivial data
Remediate Regulated Data – PII, PCI, HIPAA, HR, Financial, Records
Secure High Value Data – IP, Pricing, Sales and Market, Patent, Planning
- Integro is IBM’s top trusted StoredIQ partner and expert.
- We understand your industry’s data challenges and have helped companies assess and act on data in industries such as financial, communications, industrial, healthcare, energy, and more with dramatic results.
- Take advantage of Integro’s library of custom reports for a wide range of industries.
- 24 years of unstructured content management expertise with numerous IBM technical certifications.
- Each Integro consultant has over 10 years of live project experience.
- You want a partner you can trust for this business-critical analysis and solution.
Example StoredIQ Findings
- For a major manufacturer – Uncovered 15,000 files containing lists of credit card numbers for their distributor network.
- For an insurance company – Determined that over 40% of their content was older than 7 years, having zero access by any users during that time.
- For an energy company – Identified over 30,000 documents which should have been handed over as part of a major divestiture.
Priyanka Jain, the StoredIQ Offering Manager at IBM, presented on the latest updates for StoredIQ
StoredIQ User Group, StoredIQ as a Long Term Solution: Strategy for Maintaining Records Management Policies and Enforcement (Meeting Recording)
At the January 2017 StoredIQ User Group Jim Sikes (IBM) walked through several case studies/real
In the March 7, 2016 StoredIQ User Group online session, Mass Mutual Insurance shared the
Breaches will happen. Is your house in order? The push for improved Information Security