Get planning with Integro’s Content Journey Workshop
The worlds of information governance and content management are evolving rapidly, making this is a challenging – and exciting – time. If you haven’t begun to think about integrating modern approaches into your strategy, now’s the time before your competitors get a leg up. Or, maybe you’ve been thinking about it, but not sure what next step to take.
One of Integro’s roles as a consultancy is to have a firm grasp on industry trends, cycles, and innovations, as well as what others are doing that is and isn’t successful. And, as your solution partner/vendor, it’s important to us that we share that information with you.
Complimentary offer, for Integro customers
To kick of the new year, for a limited time Integro is offering customers the opportunity to participate in a professionally-facilitated workshop, customized for your business. Complimentary (valued at $3,000).
No sales pitch. No products. Simply a sharing and collaboration session to support your strategic planning and decision-making when it comes to governance and content in a changing world.
These are topics that are timely, important, and can have major cost benefit and risk implications in the coming quarters & years.
What we’ll cover
- Cloud content services
- Privacy–privacy–privacy (e.g., GDPR, California Consumer Privacy Act, etc.)
- Information governance
- Machine-learning & AI for content management & governance
- Specific topics you’d like to cover (reach out and let us know beforehand)
- 2 hours
- @ your site
- Attendees: Please arrange for 4-8 representatives from cross-functional leadership positions to participate. Participants should be involved with topics such as file shares, enterprise content, email management, records management, privacy, governance, discovery, compliance, and collaboration.
- Request a workshop by completing the brief form below
Join us to hear directly from Northern Trust's Heather Letts, Senior Vice President, on their experience with a file share cleanup initiative as they prepared
Want to implement Cloud Pak for Automation, but not sure where to start? Cloud Pak for Automation is a powerful and flexible set of applications
Even if you think you know FileNet and Datacap, you need to learn about them as a part of IBM Cloud Pak for Automation (CP4A).
Workflow Automation (or Business Process Management) can pertain to many different capabilities. In fact, the workflow does not necessarily need to be “automated” to add