Integro will be at this upcoming event, hosted by IBM, focused on privacy regulation…
Does consumer data privacy legislation have you rethinking your data strategy? Legislation from numerous states is having a significant impact on how organizations approach data privacy.
Join IBM for an informational session on upcoming legislation, such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and other pending legislation from state lawmakers across the country. You will hear data privacy specialists break down CCPA and highlight what other states are working on.
Consumer data privacy legislation: A look at what is coming and how it will impact your organizationDate: Thursday, September 19, 2019
Time: 9:30 AM–2:15 PM
Location: Atlanta, GA, Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Who is affected by data privacy laws?
- What type of customer data is affected?
- What type of customer data is NOT affected?
- Disclosure and reporting requirements.
- Customer data requests and respective technical on-ramps.
- Learn how you can get ready for new data privacy laws from a people, process and technology perspective.
- In addition to this learning and networking opportunity, you will get special access to Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The agenda includes a private guided tour at this award winning, fan-first facility, complete with a variety of different stops throughout the stadium.
9:30 AM Check-In
10:00 AM–12:00 PM Consumer data privacy discussion
12:00 PM–12:45 PM Lunch
12:45 PM–2:00 PM Mercedes-Benz Stadium tour